10 WAYS TO MAXIMIZE FROM BLOG TRAFFIC
Christi Tasker (http://www.puttinout.com/blog/).
July 13, 2013
1) Image is everything: tell story with image, evoke emotion — readership goes up 94% with pictures
2) Write creatively: 300 – 500 words max per entry – a picture every 150 words
3) Build connections: share everything easily
4) Plan your key words for posts and pictures
5) Use recommendations
6) Use commenting
7) Capture emails and leads on every page: offer Newsletter, offer RSS feeds, etc.
8) Landing Pages: avoid clutter, generate leads, get to the point
9) Register your business on social media sites
10) Make your blog an extension of your brand.
Kathleen Bingham has written up five seminars she attended at AmericasMart July 2013. They will appear over the next few days.